Monday, January 31, 2011

BDSM Cat

So I think my cat is into bondage.

In a previous post I explained how my cat only really likes to be pet when I'm in the bathroom. The first time that happened, I kept pushing him away, but the more I pushed, the louder he purred, and the more interested he was in being pet.

So I pet him. Aggressively, hoping he'd go away. That just made him even more excited. He purred, and meowed, and purrowed, and meowurred ... he even meowurrowed. Now I scratch his back, and his belly, or both at the same time. I pat him like a dog, hard enough to push him to the floor. He rolls left, I push him right, he rolls right so I push him left. I have even tried spinning him.

It just makes him more excited, and as soon as I stop he runs back and shoves his face in my hand for more.


I have a cat with multiple paraphilias...


Don't forget to check out the e-book at https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/32964
I was hoping to have a novella available today, but I wasn't able to write all weekend. It will be out at the end of the week! Tell a friend!
And please write a review on Smashwords and/or Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment